Product Information :
- Drawer slide jig used for acurate pre-drilling of holes for drawer slides
- Adjustable to suit any size and make of drawer slides
- Available in multiple arrangment on aluminum railing for GANG drilling of more than one drawer slide
- Most suitable for site job
- For defining and pre-drilling of carcase drawer slides fixing hole positions.
- Integrated calibration for easy and fast set-up.
- Jig can be used with assembled or unassembled carcases.
- Error free, precise and symmetrical fixing of drawer runners.
- Suitable for any make of drawer slides, telescopic and metabox.
Hanfas “Drawer Slider Jig” comprises of :
- One no. 700mm long calibrated heavy duty rail.
- One no. top reference metal stop.
- Three nos. templates with magnified indicator for scale reading.
- Six nos. sliding spacers, two for each template with hardened bushes for pre-determining of fixing holes.
- One no. 8mm drill depth stopper.
- Twenty five nos. ribbed dowels as free samples.